Entries shall be able to demonstrate how effective they have been in delivering intended objectives and demonstrated performance supported by facts and figures on how it has been successful in achieving the evaluation criteria. For example, for the Technology & Process Design criteria, entries must showcase results associated with increased water production and quality such as decreased salinity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), turbidity and/or other water quality measurement/parameters.
- Entries shall display environmental impact assessment for implementing a given water production, desalination, filtration, purification and/or management project.
- Entries must show how money is saved through a life cycle cost analysis by outlining its payback period and internal rate of return (IRR).
- Entries shall address innovative and creative aspects through demonstrating the applied process, technology and employed methodology.
- Entries shall showcase successful examples of efficient water production projects that can be replicated and reproduced elsewhere by outlining its market needs and ease of use.
- Entries shall exhibit involvement of stakeholders such as customers, audiences, and end-users in a given project during its development and /or after completion to highlight the raised awareness and, where feasible, demonstrate shared knowledge with others.
- Entries shall demonstrate plans for continuous improvement in the future.